If your Magento store is still on version 1 then it’s time to upgrade to Magento 2. An old version exposes your virtual platform to a higher risk of hacking. It is not only sad and dangerous but also because your business will collapse in a short period of time. Imagine that you have lost your database and all the data about your clients. Protect your online store from such horror by simply using Magento 2 upgrade services.
What will Magento 2 give me?
First of all, the updated version will provide your online store with better security, new features, and scalability. It will increase the productivity of your business and protect it from potential vulnerabilities and errors. Let’s take a closer look at what you get by switching to Magento2:
- Performance. Checkout and page loading will be faster with Php 8.2, varnish cache, and HTML5. Do you know how slowdowns always annoy users?
- Smartphone-friendly. If your store is adapted for modern smartphone operating systems, this will give you a competitive advantage.
- Control. You’ll get an improved admin panel and will immediately appreciate its simplified navigation and clear control panel.
Technology and digitalization are developing rapidly, so you need to regularly update any CMS. Magento has become one of the most widely used platforms in the eCommerce industry, and it frequently releases updated versions. If you are planning to update your online store, it is better to choose the latest version of Magento 2.4.6, with more than 300 fixes and improvements.
How to choose reliable Magento 2 upgrade services?
If you are looking for an agency that will help you smoothly migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 or update your virtual store to the latest version of Magento, then contact the professionals. This is a team of experts who understand that the update process is difficult and painstaking but very important for your trading platform. Make sure that the hired specialists will perform the following tasks:
- They will provide services with which you can more easily and conveniently control not only the security but also the performance of your online store.
- They will carry out updating operations that will help your website work efficiently and not fail.
- They will perform upgrade services that will increase the productivity of your store, which will lead to better customer service and increased sales.
A reputable company that offers such services uses a step-by-step approach to ensure that your platform always knows about the latest versions of Magento. Among the mandatory tasks of update integration experts are assessment, planning, and backup of Magento data. This is necessary so that your previous version saves all databases and you can return to them if it would be needed.
Various technologies are used for Magento updates, including Magento Commerce and Magento U. After the update, specialists must conduct integration testing. They check not only the Magento platform but all third-party applications to make sure they are all compatible with each other.